What to bring:
Sunscreen & Sunglasses
Beachwear & Swim Shoes
Binoculars – to take in all the view
Large beach towels
A flashlight (it gets very dark at night)
Books & Your Favorite CDs
The island and the cottage run on 220V,
so leave your 110V US hair dryer at home . . . you don't need it anyway!
- Tamarind Cottage accommodates two adults (no children, smokers, pets).
- For a full list of amenities, go to “About the cottage.”
US$1995 per week (one week minimum):
- Price INCLUDES a rental vehicle (4WD Suzuki Vitara or similar)
- Service charges and the Grenada hotel tax are also included, which
makes this price equivalent to properties renting for US$1700...and
those don’t include a vehicle
- Guests will be provided FREE transfer from Lauriston airport or
- The cottage will be cleaned and set up for you before you
arrive. Additional maid service during your stay can be arranged at extra charge
- A 15% surcharge applies for stays over Christmas and/or New Year’s, and during the months of February and August
Travel Tips and
Once you have decided to stay at Tamarind Cottage, click
here for special travel tips.
How to check dates
you would like to check dates and arrange a stay, please contact us
via this site’s “How to Contact” page or you can email us at
How to pay
There are two ways to pay:
- Directly to us via Paypal
- Or by Certified Check
- Reservations must be accompanied at the time of booking by a 25% deposit. Full payment is due 60 days in advance of your date of arrival for your reservation to be considered confirmed.
- Deposits are 100% refundable, less a 10% administrative fee, if notice of
cancellation is received at least 60-days prior to the date of arrival. If you cancel after that, your deposit cannot be refunded as we will have applied your deposit to expenses on behalf of your stay (your car rental/etc.).
Life and travel are unpredictable, so we urge guests to purchase travel insurance.